What if I told you that you could drive tons of traffic to your site without spending hours upon hours promoting it online?
I am sure you wouldn’t believe me, OR you are thinking it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg.
The truth is… you CAN and it will cost you LESS than your weekly Starbucks tab. 💁♀️
I spent nearly $500 on Pinterest courses and did hours and hours (and hours) of research to figure out every single aspect of Pinterest. I don’t want you to have to do the same! Ain’t no one got time for that!
Pinterest is a massive traffic powerhouse and will be one of the most important tools you will ever use. Seriously. If you think you have Pinterest figured out, think again! 90% of bloggers are using Pinterest TOTALLY WRONG! And I was one of them! And now, Pinterest sends me over 100,000 page views A MONTH!
Every single step in this course has taken me from earning less than $100 a month with my blog, to over $10,000 a month with my blog, in just over a year. It will take WORK, but I will guide you every step of the way!
But hold the phone! This is MUCH more than just a Pinterest course! MUCH more!
Let me give you a quick run down!
Here is what you will learn…
- How to set up your Pinterest for Business Account or how to convert your Personal Account to a Business Account.
- Confirm your website with Pinterest to give your page a more professional look.
- How to enable rich pins.
- How to use Pinterest Group Boards to increase your blogs traffic.
- How to start your own Pinterest Group board and get contributors. (video)
- 367 Pinterest Group boards (organized by blogging niche) ALL accepting contributors, and who to email to get an invite.
- How to search for trending keywords. (video)
- How and where to place those keywords to make your pins and boards go viral in a short amount of time.
- How to organically grow your followers in a short amount of time.
- Where and how to search for the perfect FREE stock images, images that can be pinned directly from your post. (video)
- How to create the perfect pin, one that is sure to be re-pinned over and over! (video)
- How and where to market your pin (and blog posts) to drive TONS of traffic to your site. (video)
- How to think of new topics to blog about.
- Learn the ins and outs of Pinterest Analytics and use them to your advantage. (video)
- Pinning strategies for manual and scheduled pinning
- How to convert re-pins into actual website clicks! Re-pins mean nothing if people aren’t actually clicking through to your site!
- How to brand your business, to give you a look that will be sure to help you stand out online.
- How to incorporate your brand into ALL of your Social Media Accounts.
- 101 Facebook groups that will help grow your following, all organized by blogging niche
- How to start a profitable Facebook Group, how to get people to join, how to get people to purchase your products (or affiliates), how to get people to participate in the group! Without you spending a DIME on advertising! (video)
Income/Monetize your blog
- 85 affiliates organized by blogging niche, you can easily join and start making money with your blog!
- How to write a killer blog post to market your affiliate(s). (video)
- How to create your own profitable course with Teachable (this will apply to ALL blogging niches!) (video)
- My FREE workshop: Let Pinterest Grow Your Email List! Which will help you with every single aspect of email marketing, including how often to email your subscribers and what to say! (Plus you get 30 days of ConverKit for FREE!)
As you can see, Pinterest Ninja is your one stop shop for blogging success!
Now I know what you are thinking, will my blogs traffic really increase? Well, check out these stats!
Pretty cool right? Want to see who else is loving Pinterest Ninja? Check out these reviews!
Want to know what awesome FREEBIES you will get when you buy Pinterest Ninja? Click HERE!
And of course there are ton’s of different printable worksheets to help keep you organized and stay on track!
Pinterest Ninja also includes: Over 100 custom pinterest board covers you can use to help give your Pinterest page the professional touch it needs!
Click below to buy Pinterest Ninja for $39.99, (it’s a one time payment, not a monthly subscription) trust me when I say you won’t regret it! I launched Pinterest Ninja only a few short months ago and I have already made FIVE updates! The cool thing is once you purchase Pinterest Ninja, you get ALL future updates for FREE! The internet is a constantly changing universe. So I am always learning new things! And that means I will keep having new things to teach you!
I am a stay at home Mom, I don’t have hours to spend every day promoting my blog, and I don’t want you to spend hours every day promoting yours either! So let Pinterest do the work for you! As you can see from the stats above, if you follow this guide step-by-step, you are sure to flourish!
We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable activity and our entire group shall be thankful to you.
Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.
Look at those content. Very generous with affordable price!
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s to be exactly what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!
I’m always looking for guest bloggers 🙂 you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat!
Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!
It does not! I am a stay at home mom so I don’t have a ton of time to dedicate to my blog! I probably spend 1-2 hours a days sometimes less! That’s why I wrote this book. Pinterest does a lot of work for me! So it kind of runs itself!
Awesome information and a lot of it! Pinterest can seem confusing when you are starting out and it definitely helps to have a guide!
Thanks for all the great ideas!! I pinned the post. Hoping to focus on building my Pinterest site this summer!
This looks so helpful! Thanks for sharing!
This looks awesome! Very comprehensive. Hopefully after my first sale I can purchase!
Wow! This is so helpful! I love Pinterest and know I can be using it better so look forward to checking this out!
This is a great resource for new bloggers!
I am totally intrigued by this and really need to pick a social media to focus on this summer- it’s all so overwhelming!
I’m new on Pinterest so it’s quite useful !! Thanks 🙂
I am a newbie at Pinterest so it’s little bit overwhelming for me. BTW I have just bought Tailwind for Pinterest. Looking for more tips from your site LovefamilyHealth.
cheers Nekraj from seofreetips
P.s I have just pinned it.
Looks like great information!
Pinterest is SUCH a game-changer as a blogger – Pinterest is one of my favorite social media platforms because it’s so easy to “set it and forget it” with automation.
Pinterest is where I get the majority of my traffic!
25 Self Care Ideas for Summer
Omg, this is so cool!!! I gotta look into this more 🙂
I book marked this page because I need to get on this asap!
I bought this a few weeks ago and I’m slowly implementing! It really helps so much!
Pinterest is one of my main sources for traffic – it’s amazing! Pinterest Ninja sounds really great for new bloggers!
This looks so amazing! Thanks for sharing! – I am going to buy this book now, to understand more about pinterest.
Love Pinterest and can’t wait to hear more tips on making it work for me!
Wow, thanks for these amazing tips! Just pinned this! 🙂
Elisabet | http://www.fashionpoetry.eu
Taking a Pinterest course is definitely on my to-do list. There is so much to understand to really make it work for you and your business. This looks like an incredible course.
I should really sit one night or day or freaken weekend and di this Pinterest!!! I have loads of unread emails on Pinterest traffic and how to get traffic. i just don’t get the time to open them!!!
Ah! I really need this. I have been saying over and over how I need to get better at Pinterest. This seems like it is really helping people
Yes! Even if you don’t buy my course I highly recommend investing in one! Pinterest is so huge when it comes to your blog!
I need to do more with Pinterest! I have started getting more traffic from it but know I could do a lot more.
I’m always so amazed at how much traffic Pinterest pulls in. This looks like a great course for those of us just starting out!
This looks like a fabulous course! You offer a lot of helpful ideas and tips. I’ll definitely keep it in mind as I start to grow my business!
Wow another reason why I should be focusing on my Pinterest page. Thank you for sharing!
I can’t get over your stats! Way to go, girl!
I’m looking forward to coming back and purchasing this. I’m excited to see what my stats can do!
I’ve gotten pretty good at Pinterest, between scheduling with Tailwind and using the tribes. But I know I can do more…I’ll definitely have to look into this book. Thank you!
Sounds like a fantastic course! Pinterest is really the way to go when it comes to blog traffic.
LOVE THIS! I’m defiantly going to be thinking about getting this course! I’m trying to up my Pinterest game, so this sounds like it would really help!
I’m working through it right now and love it so far!
Pinterest is such a great tool for getting more traffic to your blog! This sounds like a great course!
i think i will benefit from this course..will have to look into this
My blog is still pretty new and I’m trying to figure Pinterest out. I may have to check this course out.
Yes please do! Even if it’s not mine, invest in a Pinterest course! You will be so happy you did!
Pinterest is my main source of traffic! I love how many group boards you included. That’s amazing.
Thank you for this. Something I definitely needed.
This sounds like a great help! I am planning on focusing more on my Pinterest soon, so this would be helpful!
I keep trying all these different pinterest strategies and they just do not seem to work for me. Who knows, this may be the one that works.