You guys, this recipe definitely lives up to it’s name; Million Dollar Spaghetti. Not only is it a HUGE hit in my family but it’s very easy to make and re-heats really well. You know I am a big fan of left-overs! Also this is a GREAT dish to bring to someone who just had a baby!
Prep time: 15 min Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1:15 Serves: 8
You will need:
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced – divided
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
*Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. *Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until “al dente” (cooked through but firm to the bite), about 12 minutes. Drain.
*Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
*Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes, drain and discard grease.
1. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and cottage cheese until well blended.
2. Use the butter to cover the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
Spread half the spaghetti into the dish. Top spaghetti with creamy mixture.
3. Layer remaining spaghetti over creamy mixture.
4. Pour ground beef mixture over spaghetti and spread sauce to cover casserole.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Spread Cheddar cheese over pasta and continue baking until cheese has melted and is lightly browned, about 15 more minutes.
And last but not least if you want to block out 48% of these carbs from being turned into glucose make sure you take two block before you eat! You can get your bottle HERE! I never eat a meal without it!
If you make this million dollar recipe be sure to let me know what you think!