What skills do you need to be a Pinterest Virtual Assistant?
So you want to become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant? Or at least you have been thinking about it since you landed on this post. I have been working in the Pinterest Marketing field since 2015 and have worked with a large variety of clients!
From bloggers to online business owners and some big named brands too! The Pinterest platform is growing substantially for online businesses and bloggers using it to promote their services and drive free traffic. Pinterest Virtual Assistants are now higher in demand than they have ever been.
And it won’t be slowing down anytime soon.
In fact: Compared to other social platforms, Pinterest users are 90% more likely to say they’re “always” shopping and 30% more likely to say they “love” shopping.” Making Pinterest an essential GOLD MINE for anyone with a website or online store.
The hard truth for many of these businesses and bloggers is that 1. They don’t have time to manage their own Pinterest accounts, and 2. It takes someone who knows everything there is to know about Pinterest Marketing to manage and grow an account successfully.
That is why the need for Pinterest Virtual Assistants grows daily.
But what skills and knowledge do you need to become a successful Pinterest VA?
- How to set up a Pinterest for business account from scratch
- How to convert a personal account to a business account
- How to properly optimize an account in order for it to rank under the right keywords
- How to set up and optimize boards adequately based on your client’s niche and content
- How to read and analyze Pinterest analytics and individual pin metrics to see what is and is not working in terms of engagement and reach.
- How to use the data you read from Pinterest analytics and metrics to create a pinning strategy that fits your specific client’s needs
- How to do keyword research
- How to create eye-catching pins
- How to properly optimize pins for SEO
What are the benefits of starting your own Pinterest Virtual Assistant business?
There are so many benefits. Bringing in a STEADY and consistent monthly income from the comfort of your own home is worth its weight in gold.
I dabbled in the MLM world for a while, and while that is an excellent option for many people, it was not my jam. And I do not like direct sales. Plus, it wasn’t the income I needed, and it wasn’t consistent.
With my Pinterest VA business, I bring in a STEADY $5,000-7,000 a month. Every single month. I have monthly management clients and clients for whom I do account set-ups, profile audits, pin creation, and strategy services.
Being a stay-at-home mom and running my own business have been life-changing for my family and me, both mentally and financially.
This is a business that anyone with a computer and basic computer skills can do.
If you want to learn even more about becoming a Pinterest Virtual Assistant, you can check it out here.
Yes, even if you don’t know Pinterest Marketing, you can still get started!